Frequently Asked Questions
These products are being recommended as an aid to assist in your recovery post-op. These products have been reviewed by your physician and are products that will help you with daily living, reduce pain, reduce swelling and speed up the recovery process.
None of these products are mandatory. However, these products have been specifically chosen by your provider as aids for your recovery process.
No, these products are not covered by your insurance and therefore are for purchase only. You are free to submit the receipt of purchase to your insurance or HAS, however, The Recovery Shop makes no guarantees of reimbursement.
All of the products recommended for you serve a specific purpose in the recovery process. It is your decision and your providers recommendation as to which products you choose to purchase.
We recommend purchasing the items well in advance of your surgery. This will allow time for the products to be delivered to your home and for you to become familiar with them.
Yes, you are free to purchase these items at any time in your recovery process. Please be aware that the typical delivery time is 3 business days from the time the order is placed.
You can cancel your order before the product has been processed for shipment. Once the shipment is processed for departure, returns and refunds will be applicable according to The Recovery Shop’s return policies. If you wish to cancel your order kindly contact our Customer Service department at 860.674.1601 option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . The refund on canceled orders will be credited back to the original method of payment used.
Once your order is submitted, you should expect to receive your order in 3-5 business days. If the order is needed sooner, 1–2 day delivery is an option, however, there will be additional express shipping fees.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks to process the returns. Once is the item is received, and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Product Related Questions
Cold Therapy/Ice Machines
You own this machine. It is yours to keep.
We recommend using the Ice machine for 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off at least 3-4 Times Per Day. The machine does not have a timer so you are responsible for timing your own treatments.
Patients have found these machines useful months after surgery. As you progress through your recovery you can use the machine anytime you have pain or swelling.
No, there are different body part attachments that connect to the machine. We have some of these available on the site. If you would like a body part wrap that you do not see please contact us.
Silicone scar therapies like Biocorneum should be applied only over healed incisions—not open wounds—after the sutures have been removed. Depending on the specifics of your injury and recovery, your wound should be completely closed within three to six weeks, at which point you can begin applying Biocorneum.
Call us directly. Please do not contact your physician or your physician’s office as they will direct you to contact us. Please call 860.674.1601 Option 2 or email us at Info@TheRecoveryShop.com
Please try troubleshooting the issue. If the Issue persists, please call 860.674.1601 Option 2 or email us at Info@TheRecoveryShop.com
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We stand behind our products. If the merchandise you received is defective or not what you expected it to be, and you wish to return the item, please submit a return request by contacting our Customer Service department at 860.674.1601 or email us at email@example.com
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of the receipt of your order. Returns are not accepted after 10 days.
- Items (including parts and accessories) must be returned in new, unused, and resalable condition in its original packaging.
- Before returning any product, the buyer must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from a Customer Service representative. With your RA# you will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
- Orders returned without obtaining an RA# will be entitled to receive only “In-Store Credit” that can be used towards future purchases.
- Returns will be reviewed and inspected before issuing credit. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing. The credit of the remaining balance will be applied to your original method of payment after issuing 20% of the total amount as reward dollars in your account.
- If the return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, we will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.